Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
We do our best to ship out your purchases within 24 hours. Depending on your selection of the shipping method while checking out and a location of your address, delivery will take from 1 business day to 5 business days. Some regional areas within Australia may take even longer.
For Sydney metropolitan area and orders made prior to 11:00pm we will deliver it to your home or office the next day using a fast courier. Note that you will have to be at the delivery address to sign for the delivery. Please make a note when checking out that your preference.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kilogram.
7 day Money Back Guarantee
|Aneonline will strive to ensure that all of our products meet our customers expectations and provide unrivalled customer service. In the event that you are not completely satisfied with the purchased product, simply return it within 7 days of delivery for a full refund, no questions asked. Alternatively our returns policy enables you to exchange any unused and unopened items, for any reason, within 30 days of delivery.|
Warranty Return Policy
Procedures for Warranty Returns
1) Please check the vendor list below if your product that is to be serviced can be dealt directly with the vendor, The vendor contact numbers are listed below. Normally it is much quicker to return to the vendor for warranty.
Goods to be dealt directly with the vendor:
2) Make sure that the product you send back to us is faulty, as we may charge a labour fee if there's no fault found with the product. Our experience shows that 30% of the goods sent back to us are not faulty.
3) If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. Please clearly include your fault description in the reason for return. Status for your warranty return will also be updated in this section as well.
4) We will then issue you an RA number. You must include the RA number clearly visible on the outer packaging.
5) ALL products being returned must be 100% complete and must be packaged in ORIGINAL PACKAGING with the Return Authority (RA) number clearly visible. All packing materials, manuals, diskettes, CDs, digital media, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation must be included in the original packaging, as provided by the manufacturer. A return will not be processed, or a restocking fee may be charged in the event ANY item(s) included in the original shipment to you is not present in the returned package. Items sent for return consideration will be immediately denied and aneonline's return policy will NOT BE HONORED in the event that a return shipment is received by us improperly packaged, altered or physically damaged.
6) As soon as your product is repaired or replaced, we will send it back to you at our own cost.
7) All products returned for repair will be accepted under the terms of the warranty agreement, as stipulated by the manufacturer.
Goods returned for warranty are accepted subject to inspection of the manufacturer and/or the authorised repairer agent.
You may check the status of your goods returned by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org with your RA number.
Damaged Product In Transit
Please read the following carefully for the claim of the damaged goods in transit.
1) Ensure if any damage has been incurred in transit, customer MUST mark as DAMAGED GOODS prior to signing on the Proof of Delivery docket.
2) Consignments where inspection prior to signing off to the driver is not possible, MUST mark Subject to Inspection, and the matter MUST be reported to the courier via the numbers below within 24 hours of delivery.
3) Keep the goods in question in case the courier need to inspect and / or salvage.
4) Evidence of damage of goods and packaging internally and externally, ie take photos
5.Ensure to make a note of who you speak to and try to get the case number or reference number for the incident from the courier.
6) After all the above are done, email to email@example.com with any of the reference given to you by the courier company and wait for us to issue you the RA#, then you can return the item to us and we will claim for the insurance from the courier company
7) Once the claim have been lodge and approved, we'll ship out a replacement to you as soon as possible.
8) Please be informed that unless all the above procedures and notations are made, the claim of the damaged good will be rejected.
Contact number for couriers:
TNT: 13 11 50 http://www.tnt.com/country/en_au.html
Fastway: http://www.fastway.com.au/ click on the “Contact Us” on the left hand side and find the nearest location for you to call.
Australia Air Express: 13 12 13 http://www.aae.com.au/
All goods are to be returned, in a suitable shipping container and with the RA number clearly visible on the outer packaging to:
RA # (Your RA Number)
Module Tech Australia Pty Ltd
102/2 Village Dr
Breakfast Point NSW 2137
All Products come standard with one year manufacturers' warranty unless otherwise stated.
Please refer the the following link in terms our refunds and returns policy.
Goods Returning For Credit
Goods returned within the warranty period that are not repairable or have been obsoleted will be replaced with a similar model or given a refund for their current market value due to the nature of computer industry.
under ACCC guidelines for refunds of goods under warranty claims - specifically the ACCC quotes as follows on their web site : "If the goods being returned have had a fair amount of use then you may be entitled to a partial refund only or to repair the product instead"
Defective items within the DOA period of 7 days, take 2-5 business days for us to process and ship the replacement item to you. Defective items returned for warranty after the DOA period generally take 2-4 weeks to be sent back to the manufacturer for repair / replacement.
Please also note that incompatibility is NOT a fault. We cannot ensure what you purchased is compatible with what you have existing.